Re: [RTTY] N1MM+ on RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM+ on RTTY
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 18:33:12 +0000
Joe,

Yep you are probably right. With all the different ways to set everything up in Writelog, RTTYrite and MMTTY, I think I probably got a few things all screwed up.

Writelog, I think got more complicated over the years compared when I last used it in 2004/2005. Having only USB Ports also threw a few screws into the gears.

Anyway N1MM+ is working just fine and I will stick with that for now.

73

Thom KI8W

"Living in the black hole of RF"