Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros

To: Timothy Holmes <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 19:36:55 -0500
I'm not always able to keep up-to-the-hour with the posts in the forum and am
sometimes half a day behind. So I am a bit late in jumping in on W4AAW's post.
To me it was completely out-of-line with the general mood of this forum. I was
just recently describing it to a friend as one that can go from a newbie
question to a detailed discussion by Chen and back down again in then same
thread without loosing anyone.

I think our "mission" is to answer any question that comes up, whether it is a
challenging technical problem or a "how do I get started?" from a newbie. I
learn from both sets of answers.

If a topic doesn't tickle your fancy, there is always the delete key. There are
a couple of forums that I am in that 98% of the messages get the delete key,
just so that I can learn from the other 2%.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."