Re: [RTTY] Glass top

To: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Glass top
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:35:49 +0000
I have a similar desk I bought when this was our second home and have continued
to use it while my wife finds other projects to do that delay a decent solution.

Needs a mouse pad to use an optical mouse.

Tempered glass is tough as hell.  One of my vices is cigars. I dropped a heavy
glass cigar ashtray onto the desktop.  The desk survived without a scratch. The
ashtray shattered into many pieces.

Al
AB2ZY