Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:33:45 -0400
Hi Scott.

You have my Cabrillo log and my thanks for helping with this.

Jerry W4UK

At 12:35 PM 10/10/2016, scottmcleman36@gmail.com wrote:
Well I think its worth a shot too, I know its not been sponsored this year but Iâ??m sure most of the entrants would like to have an Official result.. a little pdf certificate and what have you. Guess I could offer my assistance if the contest gets taken over before next year with a new sponsor, so its official.. Well if you can, put a post out and spread the word that I am accepting logs Email scottmcleman36@gmail.com in Cabrillo format of course. 7 day deadline. Closing 17th October Results published on 18th Certificates available and dispatched to email 19th 73 MM0LID Scott Mcleman From: Don AA5AU _______________________________________________ RTTY mailing list RTTY@contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/rtty