Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:15:01 +0000
Thanks Scott for stepping up and doing this. I do not have a log as I had a bunch of issues with my radio, antennas and Writelog I had to get thru so I could not operate. Now that all my issues are resolved I should be good to go in testing my setup in NCCC and doing the Jarts Contest this coming weekend.

I also spent a few minutes this morning getting 2tone to work and I will be testing this out on 30 meters tonight.

73

Thom KI8W