Re: [RTTY] 2016 Digital Mode Most Wanted Survey - Session Timeouts

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2016 Digital Mode Most Wanted Survey - Session Timeouts
From: "G3YYD" <g3yyd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 10:14:26 -0000
Clublog (www.clublog.org) enables you to up load your log in adif format (no
encoding needed unlike LoTW)). It can be zipped to save upload time. Then
use the clublog processes to find all sorts of information about your log.
Many DXers use it.

It also helps in working out propagation to DX places by using a real
database of millions of QSOs. I use it for those DXpeditions to find the
best time to work them.

73 David G3YYD