Re: [RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:22:56 -0800
It depends on the contest. There are a few contests ( I can't remember which ones) that do penalize you if the the other station gets your call wrong. This is usually mentioned in the rules.

Also, if the other station busts two characters in your call, instead of just one, you might lose credit. I have had that happen to me.

73,

Jim N6VH