Re: [RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

To: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>,"Michael Rapp" <mdrapp@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:19:31 -0500
At 08:52 PM 2/7/2016, Jeff AC0C wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the responsibility of the other guy to get your call right.

You are not penalized if he gets your call wrong in a log check. You are only penalized if you get his call wrong.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

But if you need DX/whatever credit for his Q on LOTW you miss that credit if he gets your call wrong.

Jerry W4UK

-----Original Message----- From: Jerry Flanders