Re: [RTTY] N1MM so2r - sending the desired Fx on the other radio immedia

To: Sam Leslie - W4PK <w4pk@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM so2r - sending the desired Fx on the other radio immediately after the 1st msg
From: Bostjan Voncina - S55O <bostjan.voncina@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:49:25 +0200
Hello!

Thank you Sam for taking the time and writing back. Nice and good
explanation.

I know all the procedure that you illustrated in your mail about the
clicking and all. The only question i had why there is no Fx stacking for 2
radios as it work for 1 radio. You know with 1 radio you can press f5 and
f2 and it sends one after another, well i'm searching for a way to do it in
so2r with different F being on different radios.

I use ESM and other n1mm+ cookies :)

Thanks for the info, seems it's not possible.

Hope to hear you all in SCC RTTY this weekend i'll be S51A.

Cheers
Boštjan - Ian S55O