[RTTY] N1MM so2r - sending the desired Fx on the other radio immediately

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM so2r - sending the desired Fx on the other radio immediately after the 1st msg
From: Bostjan Voncina - S55O <bostjan.voncina@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:54:47 +0200
hi!

is there a way how to make n1mm+ send the desired msg on the other radio
just after the msg on radio 1 has finished sending its msg? without
stopping the.msg of radio 1 in the middle?

like cqing on radio 1 and in the middle of the cq pressing f2 for the
exchange on radio 2 that gets on the air immediately after the cq on radio
1 finishes?
like some kind of queue for sending.

i know it works for 1 radio..but it doesnt work for me with ctrlfx macros o
have i missed something?

i tryed.first win..second win but they are not ment to be used for this.

thank you
bostjan s55o
I tryed on n1mm reflector, but so far no hits :) please advise...