Re: [RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:05:13 -0400

After having the Windows 10 Upgrade trash the boot disk on my old
Vista laptop that had been upgraded to Windows 7, I'm holding off
on all Windows 10 upgrades until I can pick up some spare solid
state disks and image the old boot drives so I don't have to spend
a couple days rebuilding a computer if anything goes wrong again.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV