Re: [RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:01:00 -0800
And I for one second all your points Peter. I rather enjoy the BARTG time exchanges because it is something unique to this contest. I also enjoy the Makrothen contests because of the unique grid square exchanges. Again something different that keeps us on the edge of the chair and fully engaged.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Laws