[RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner Reminder

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner Reminder
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:13:33 -0400
Folks,

We have about 6 weeks left to register for the Thursday night, May 14th, RTTY
Contest Dinner in Dayton, Ohio.  Reservations for the dinner must be made no
later than April 30, 2015.  There will be no tickets sold at the door.  Please
go to to rttycontestdinner.com <http://rttycontestdinner.com/> to purchase
tickets and select your meal choice.  Ralph Fedor, K0IR will be our featured
speaker this year and will have plenty to share about his recent K1N trip and
RTTY contesting/DXing tips with us.

Once again, please take the time to thank Tim, K3LR of DX Engineering and Scott
Neader, KA9FOX of QTH.COM <http://qth.com/>  for their continued support of the
Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner.  I look forward to seeing you there!

73’…..Fred, WW4LL