Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo error

To: "Jim Johnson" <KC4HW@centurytel.net>, "'RTTY contest group'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo error
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:58:41 -0900
Even more confusing. I worked a VY2 and he sent PE, not PEI, but WriteLog accepted it and scored it correctly.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Johnson
Sent: January 11, 2015 4:15 AM
To: 'RTTY contest group'

On 11 Jan 2015 at 6:22, 'RTTY contest group' wrote:

I too was confused by the abbreviations during RTTY RU.  So here is
the mults as listed in the RTTY RU Rules....

5.2. Multipliers: Each US state (except KH6 and KL7) plus the
District of Columbia (DC), Canadian provinces/territories: NB (VE1,
9), NS (VE1), QC (VE2), ON (VE3), MB (VE4), SK (VE5), AB (VE6),
BC (VE7), NWT (VE8), NF (VO1), LB (VO2), NU (VYØ), YT (VY1),
PEI (VY2) and each DXCC country. KH6 and KL7 count only as
separate DXCC entities.

Jim/KC4HW