Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 14:31:59 -0700
Things were a lot more complicated then with strip printers (one ling piece of paper about 1" wide with all the characters printed on it :-) Polar relays, Mainline TU's, 850 shift, and calling CQ RTTY on CW to instigate a QSO, and then ID'ing on CW to keep the FCC happy.

Saturday picture net was also lots of fun. Saw lots of Playboy bunnies come across on RTTY :-) 73
Tom W7WHY