Re: [RTTY] Help with MMTTY

To: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help with MMTTY
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:07:36 -0700
Go into Setup, Demodulator tab. At the bottom are two boxes with the label
"HAM default" next to them. They are the mark and shift. Set the mark where
you want it to be and save. (You might also have to click Set Default, I
don't remember right now.)

Hope this helps - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com