Re: [RTTY] RM-11708

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708
From: Mike Tessmer <mtessmer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:32:37 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
from [W0MU Mike Fatchett]

>The ARRL and W1AW have been willfully interfering with just users of spectrum
>for years.
>That is something to be proud of. So much for courtesy. It is expected by the
>ARRL/W1AW
>but never given.

>The ARRL does not care about deliberate interference.  They do it on a daily
>basis with
>the bulletins and code practice sessions...

Mike

Please cite specific examples of this deliberate interference - more than one,
please,
since you have stated that this has been going on daily, for years.  Please
include the parties
affected, the dates, times, frequencies, etc.  I'm not naïve - I'm sure
someone, somewhere,
at some time has had a QSO interrupted by the regular bulletin transmissions.
But "deliberate"
implies intent.  Can you prove that that W1AW was intent on interrupting an
ongoing QSO?

I still have no idea what W1AW bulletin transmissions have to do with RM-11708.

73, Mike K9NW