Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:20:48 -0500
Gary AL9A.

The W1AW Bulletin station has been doing that for years. The error was on the
part of the W1AW/0 (MO) operator for setting up and calling CQ on the published
W1AW broadcast frequency.

It would be interesting to see a poll taken of the amateur community on the
need for ARRL W1AW broadcast station. Broadcasting was good when it was created
but may no longer be useful or used.  Maintaining a club station for member use
has value; however, I would rather see the operational cost of broadcasting
channeled into more useful projects, like LoTW.

Dick AA5VU