Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:16:32 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 4/18/2014 11:57 AM, someone wrote:
I’d rather live with the bounces than this......I’m with Dave, some people I
read every one of their emails, some go right in the trash.....there has to be a better
way.....

REPLY:

Apparently there is a solution, described here:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/DMARC

Basically it means updating the Mailman software. I am trying to get in contact with the person responsible for doing that at contesting.com. Please be patient, we will get it fixed one way or another. It annoys me as much as anyone.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com
dezrat1242@wildblue.net