[RTTY] BARTG This Weekend.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG This Weekend.
From: Roger Cooke <rogerg3ldi@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:52:54 +0000

  This weekend is the BARTG Sprint 2014 Contest.
Saturday 25th January 1200 UTC until Sunday 26th January 1200 UTC

The exchange is a three figure SERIAL NUMBER ONLY _*NO RST*__**_

Full rules can be found at:

www.bartg.org.uk/documents/contests/sprint/rules/bartg-sprint-rules--2014.pdf

BARTG have had some severe problems in 2013 as regards results. This problem is being addressed now and we hope to have a much better system installed in the near future. As Chairman of BARTG I would like to apologise for the tardiness of 2013 and we will post on the reflector as soon as news develops. We already have Ian Moore GM4KLN back as web master and there will be some changes to the BARTG web site in the coming months. He is planning a new design with a more attractive and dynamic look.

The results for the 2013 Sprint and the Expert Listing are both on the web site now. Please bear with us, BARTG will NOT be cancelling any contests. Thank you for your patience.

73 and hope to work you at the weekend.

Roger, G3LDI Chairman BARTG