Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments

To: kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:33:05 -0800
On Dec 22, 2013, at 11:19 AM, KC4HW/Jim wrote:

> My comments have not appears on the list of comments as yet, but
> perhap they will soon.

I think the experiences from those who have submitted over the past is that you
may have to wait until Monday for a weekend submission to appear (just ask Jay
WS7I :-).

It makes me believe that a breathing human actually pulls it together.

I submitted mine a couple of hours before closing time on a Monday (keep in
mind that they are on EST) and it appeared a little before the close of
business for that same day.  So, at least some of the time, they will do it
more than once a day.  But I have also seen the list get stuck for a day or two
during the workweek.

Your tax dollars work in mysterious ways :-).

73
Chen, W7AY