[RTTY] RM-11708 Comments

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 13:19:28 -0600
I made it through the FCC website comment summission this morning
and received a comfirmation number.

My comments have not appears on the list of comments as yet, but
perhap they will soon.

I found it interesting that there were 788 contributers so far, but the
last date listed was 12/20/2013.  So I guess the FCC website has to
run through some sort of update cycle before additional comments
come up.

I guess now we wait for the "government machinery" to work.

Thanks to all on the RTTY Reflector for the positive approach and
information regarding this issue.

Jin/KC4HW