Re: [RTTY] Comments on RM-11708 now most active

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Comments on RM-11708 now most active
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:46:42 -0500

The ARRL Letter indicated the deadline was the 23rd (Monday):
   http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter?issue=current#toc01

I am assuming (yes, one can get in trouble by assuming) that the FCC is
like any other Federal Government Agency.  If a deadline falls on a
weekend, it is automatically extended to the Agency's next "business day."

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV