Re: [RTTY] Looking for an interface - a few simple requirements

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Looking for an interface - a few simple requirements
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:46:53 -0400
Jay,

Long time, no QSO. Hope you are well. You're right, most PACTOR-1
was reverse engineered and not licensed.

Meanwhile, RTTY is flexible, yet I believe AMTOR was more robust.
I wonder if there ever was an AMTOR ARQ contest?

73 de Phil - N8PS

--------

Quoting Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>:

True there is at least one company that licensed it others that pretty much didn't.