[RTTY] Russian RTTY

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Russian RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 08:29:40 -0500
Another fun contest. Here in Missouri I received a lot of garbled replies. I
am wondering how many I got wrong to the log. My 4 element YAGI and 70 watts
did pretty good for the conditions. I have not had an amp for the last 4
years and it is challenging, and fun.

I had two calls, NR4M and WB4GLI send their zone as 08. That is what I
logged, but I wonder if they were sending the IARU zone and not CQ zone.

73  Dick   KS0M

Band    QSOs    Pts  DXC   OBL

     7       20      115       5      0

    14      96      735     27     7

    21      10        85       8      0

Total   126     935     40      7      Score: 43,945

Club = SMC

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you deal
with it is what counts.

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M