Re: [RTTY] Question...

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question...
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 07:52:41 -0700
Hi Joe,

That does not explain why switching from mode based to bandwidth based
enforcement will change anything.  Your position posits that there are
already commercial users on the ham bands now, and that once allowed to
go broadband, (so to speak), they will then switch to that mode.  Is
this true?  Are there commercial users on the bands now?

Not trying to start a fight here, trying to understand why the fuss
about this.  On the surface it seems OK to me...  However, I do a lot of
CW, and I saw one post talking about someone opening up a 2.5 KC Wide
signal down at 14.025...  Does the current proposal not limit to
sub-bands?  Also several people I respect here are not for it, so I must
be missing something, as it seems innocent to me...

Where can I get a look at the proposal as it will be submitted to the
FCC.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net