Re: [RTTY] contest change

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] contest change
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 07:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
Or you could take a 5:30 break after 12 hours (get a good sleep,  almost as
good as 6 hours) and take one other 30 minute break sometime, maybe to  eat
something, stretch a bit, say hi to the fam.  Maybe better make those  5:31
and :31 just to be sure.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2013-07-05 01:40:41 Coordinated Universal Time,