Re: [RTTY] 2013 roundup results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 roundup results
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:41:21 -0700
Speaking of working DX in RTTY Roundup, I noticed quite a few DX stations that had my exchange one more less than what I logged.

I surmise this:
DX actually worked me the first time.
But I was unsure if I worked him.
So I made sure to work them again.
Now my serial number and his don’t match.
Because my second first call was a good QSO
The second working was a dupe.

We really should try to fix this.... But how?

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Hector Garcia XE2K