[RTTY] LoTW explanation

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] LoTW explanation
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:57:08 -0700
Hi all,

My apologies if you have received an updated confirmation for a RTTY contact
from me.
I had been checking through my DXKeeper log, and found some 6000+ QSO's that
were showing as not properly uploaded.
These were from before I started using DXKeeper, so they may have been
overlooked at the time.

Checking the LoTW records for contacts within this group showed that none I
checked at random had been uploaded, so I uploaded them again.
It is possible that some were already there, although the amazing tools within
DXKeeper said they hadn't.
Of the 6000+, over 4000 were for folk who do not participate in LoTW (yet!!),
but I did upload everything just in case they one day join up.

73 de Phil GU0SUP