[RTTY] K3 RTTY bandwidth already too narrow?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] K3 RTTY bandwidth already too narrow?
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:24:31 +0100
Hi Dick.
You absolutely right, about a to clean and crispy FSK TXed signal.

Having a good TXed signal is not anyway the right thing, as maybe everyone have the nicest RX filter-s. But not everyone take care of his TXed signal. I am pretty sure of this. It could also my fault on time. Those rattlers could live without any problem nearby a pretty well FSK signal.
But they don't leave enough place for anybody near theirs rattling FSK.

When I was running the FLEX with TX filtering I have had also the biggest number of stumble on, too much nearby, signals. As a result I have had time to time some problems with theirs signals, but they don't. Still today with ICOMs when I see a clear spot during a contest I have to double check (with 1000 Hz filter) from any East station nearby. Best clear spots here are clear just because nobody could withstand too near a plague and its rattling signals.

I also like yours last idea, but as you I have no such a big hope to see it.

                                                  73 de iw1ayd Salvo