[RTTY] K3 Question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K3 Question
From: "KD8NNU" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:44:04 -0400
The current post about the K3 and its bandwidth has me wondering about my
operation.

I have a K3 and use HRD when I use RTTY mode.   However, I am using in a DATA
mode and letting the computer generate the tones.   What I am gathering from
the recent discussion is that there should be a way to send the information to
the K3 from the computer and the K3 will generate the signal directly.

Am I correct on what I am thinking about, and if I am correct, I guess I need
to figure out how to set up the K3 this way.

Cheers
Don

~73
Don