Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 22:46:41 -0800
Sorry for my poor wording Bill. Let me try again. If I'm doing S&P with AFSK and have AFC on won't I have the same problem with the AFC locking onto a frequency prior to me getting the VFO dialed onto the actual correct frequency? And I always thought that when doing AFSK you should turn off AFC before turning on NET and never S&P with both on at the same time. Correct?

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>