Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters

To: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>, "'Ron Kolarik'" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 03:27:53 -0000
Ron

I had a few call way off freq 2 or 3 times and like you say the timing was such I was sure they were calling me. I just hit the TX button and type IF your calling me your Way off freq. Normally at the next CQ somone comes back, I don't know if it was them but I get a Q instead if QRM ,

Rex K7QQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>