Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60 Meters
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
And crystal control, too. Ahh, the lost art of crystal etching and the screw
which you installed in the holder to compress the crystal and therefore vary
the frequency. Remember hydrofluoric acid? Anything that will dissolve quartz
is not to be messed with, I assure you.

You new guys don't know what you're missing. Or maybe you do.  :-)

73, Bill W6WRT

> From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>

Hank,