Re: [RTTY] (no subject)

To: ed@w0yk.com,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:09:19 -0500
I do it dynamically - my standard exchange is something like
<space+hiscall+space>599 SC SC SC<space>
And, when needed, I can add a second macro that has
<space+hiscall+space> or a third that has <space+mycall+space>. When
sigs are strong only the first is normally needed, but either of the
other two can be added when needed to suit the conditions.

BTW, I have an exchange for bad conditions that is <space+599 SC SC
SC SC SC SC+space>, and I can place either callsign at the
appropriate end, or none at all and just use alone it if he asks for a repeat.

Much better to give too much information than not enough.

WL lets me concatenate macros like that just by hitting additional
function keys. I assume all contest programs do also.

Jerry W4UK