Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange
From: Tom Homewood <w1to@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:45:24 -0500
Even in ESM you can use one of the DI Macros instead of hitting Enter.
When its time to send the exchange, send it using the DI Macro. When you
need to end the QSO you can click on Log. Then ESM starts over.

If this isn't clear let me know. I have a DI macro that sends the
exchange 3 times in place of my normal two. I click it if I think the
receiving station may have trouble with the exchange. You could add Log
to this Macro if you like and that would end the QSO, but I haven't
thinking I might have to repeat.

73, Tom, W1TO