Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange
From: Jurgen Geldhof <list@on5mf.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:33:55 +0100
Hi Ron (and the list),

of course I know about the 32 or so extra macros available (and even
more using Autohotkey) but those don't help if you're using Enter Sends
Message and you need to send a longer because of band conditions. The
only way is to change the macros used by ESM once in a while during the
contest.

But maybe I could find a way with autohotkey to reprogram the macros
with one keystroke :-\ :-\

Something to try out :-)