Re: [RTTY] New

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:35:08 -0500
While N7ZYS may be legal from an FCC point of view it
would violate rules for many contests as it does not indicate
its actual (DXCC, DX) country whereas N7ZYS/KL (or /NL,
/AL) would be OK. The /KL etc does not automatically mean
that the requests for state would stop but may reduce the requests.

73, Larry  W6NWS