Re: [RTTY] New

To: ed@w0yk.com,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:54:58 -0500
Would LOTW handle the modified callsign OK? If he sends /KL7, that is
how I log him. Later when I send it to LOTW, will it match if he IDs
at LOTW without the KL7?

I wish FCC had understood how much they would screw up our hobby by
dropping the old numerical/prefix affillations we had. Now W6'es in
FL, and N7'es in AK. I think we lost a lot in that changeover,
probably because of an ignorant but good-intentioned lawyer at FCC.

Jerry W4UK (deliberately still in W4-land, even with a vanity callsign).