Re: [RTTY] WAE is coming

To: "Fabi va2up" <va2up@live.ca>, "rtty contesting rttycontesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE is coming
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <k8ut@k8ut.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:29:38 -0500
Fabi,

Thanks for this summary of new QTC features in N1MM Logger.

For those preparing to run the WAE contest this weekend a revised sample
macro was uploaded this morning to the N1MM Logger website's File Gallery.
The Sample Macros files for digital contests are on the website under >Files
 >Sample Macro Files >Digital. Or click here:
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=13

Download the macro definitions file, WAE_rtty.mc, to your local N1MM
directory. Select that file within N1MM: >File >Open Log in database
>Associated Files >Digital Function Key Filename.

You should also refer to the Contest Setup Instructions which can be found
on the website in >Documents >Digging Deeper >Contest Setup and
Configuration >Contest Setup Instructions >Digital Contests. Or click here:

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Contest+Setup+Instructions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#WAEDC_contest

-larry
K8UT