Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!
From: "Ken Anderson, N0AS" <n0as.dx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:27:04 -0500
I worked one 1x2 callsign that was a rookie. Think it was a K1, but don't
remember for sure.

I've been doing RTTY for just a couple of months and had a great time in the
SARTG and RR. I should have picked up RTTY years ago!

A special thanks to you, Don. Your tutorial made it very easy for me to get set
up and running.

Ken
Amateur Radio Callsign: N0AS

Irritating nearly everyone since 1956.