[RTTY] Awards

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Awards
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:08:39 -0700 (PDT)
It is a dumb move on the ARRL's part to delete RTTY WAS. When you look at LOTW
endorsements they have every possible mode/band combo to get your $12.50 fee.
Some day we'll see additional endorsements for 1W, 10W, 100W, 200W, mobile
marine, aero mobile, UFO mobile etc.

I have a Life Membership from the early 70s and would have cancelled when the
ARRL decided to save a few bucks and not publish everyones score in their
contests. I never finish in the top 10 hi hi

Rick, N6PE