Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
made 1000's of RTTY qso's with it.  For a while, I had a Dovetron MPC-1000C
terminal unit as a front end for the PK-232.  It worked very well.

I then started using MMTTY when Writelog got a MMTTY plugin.  I ran them both
for several week and in a rtty contest or two.

MMTTY blew the socks off the PK-232.  I packed up the PK-232 and it has been in
the box ever since.

I think the soundcard rtty is by far the best until something else comes along.

Joe K0BX
35 years on RTTY

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.