Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200

To: "WS7I" <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:12:41 -0700
Why all the conversation about 200 vs 170 shift and a mod for the PK-232?  I
thought everyone was running mmty these days?  Is there some reason I should
pull my PK-232 back out of the junk box???

Also, over the years, several thousand q’s on rtty primarily during contests.
I did pull it out and work the Andaman Island group on their first dxpedition
several years ago on 20 meters.  Don’t remember why I dug it out then.  And I
don’t recall having to retune my radios when running stations using the PK-232!

Van K7VS (WA7FAB)