Re: [RTTY] Re The 10-Meter RTTY Contest

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re The 10-Meter RTTY Contest
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:05:40 -0700
How would you score the RTTY contacts?  Are they more difficult than SSB?
Are they less difficult than CW?  Score them in between?73
Tom W7WHY

>So, how would ARRL 10 Meter Mixed mode be defined if RTTY were
>added?  Is it {CW or RTTY} plus SSB, or is it CW plus {SSB or
>RTTY}?   If the choice is either of those, I would not choose to use
>RTTY for Mixed mode in that contest.
>
>73
>Chen, W7AY

i have to agree with Chen. i would like to see just a 10 mt rtty
contest. and rtty not mixed into the ARRL 10 cw/ssb mixed mode.
with the job i have my weekend shift are split up and i can not get
off duty to contest much anymore . but i like to what this one is set
up as it is.
might work ok for some but not for most IMHO
73 Tony wa4jqs