[RTTY] Fw: RST in contests

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: RST in contests
From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
 " IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300
DRCC #55
30m Dig-group #693
Digital Mode Club #03198
BARTG #8457
EPC #13477

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>
To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 11:04:35 AM
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RST in contests

Bill, I would like to see it done away with in RTTY contest as well, I started
sending and after a few that were not sending I stoped as well, N1MM puts 599
in

there for you, I think for now own if a RST is requirded it will not be
(599) it

will be some thing like (579 or 559)..... Question when the contest entry is
looked by the owner or sponcer, is the RST a real part of the QSO scoring ? if
not why keep it....if so then well need to start sending something other then
599 and have it count for something. But for now no more 599 by this station.!
I will start sending a check log.

Russell NC5O

 " IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)