Re: [RTTY] AA6YQ FIR512 download & instructions

To: "N6OJ" <n6oj@sbcglobal.net>, <steve@ai9t.com>, <RLVZ@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA6YQ FIR512 download & instructions
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:45:53 -0500
>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of N6OJ
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:20 PM
To: steve@ai9t.com; RLVZ@aol.com
Cc: rtty@contesting.com

Dave
Just thinking are there other settings that are important other than the
BPF etc that you set, that the user cannot get to
Maybe I can still use the INI file and set my bandwidth and notch
settings into the INI file and make it better than I am now using

>>>All of the 73 settings that appear in a USERPARA.INI file can be set from
MMTTY's Options window. Not all of these affect demodulation, but none of
them are unimportant.

>>>Besides the tight filter around the received singal, the AA6YQ-FIR-512
profile is configured to enable majority logic and to ignore framing errors.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ