Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

To: ed@w0yk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:56:10 -0500
Ed,

You could suggest the change to JE3HHT (via JA7UDE) but to be correct
any check mark would have to disappear as soon a any profile that
included "AFC=ON" was loaded since MARK and SHIFT are part of the
profile.  In addition, the check mark would need to go away as soon
as any button on the "Control panel" was activated, etc.

In essence, recalling (loading) a profile only places MMTTY into
a known starting point.  While typically one does not change things
like "type," "taps," "BW" on the fly but they would all invalidate
a profile as well.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV