Re: [RTTY] RU Score Correction - K4GMH

To: "'Mike'" <k4gmh@arrl.net>, "'RTTY Contesting'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RU Score Correction - K4GMH
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:26:58 -0600
Congratulations Mike and a superior effort!  I know what it feels like to
average 100 Q/hr for 13 hours having done it twice (not
this year) but to go all 24 hours averaging that rate would be phenomenal!
Good luck next year on the 2400 Q/300K goal.

Can't imagine what Ed (P49X/W0YK) goes through down in Aruba averaging 135 Q/hr
for the entire contest.  That must be mind numbing
to say the least.  As Ed said in his soapbox, once we see ten meters come full
swing we will realize the possibility of achieving
our goals (mine is 2000 QSOs).

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com