[RTTY] 160m QSO Party

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 160m QSO Party
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:23:32 -0600
I did some more checking on the RF in the shack situation today.
I'm pretty sure the feedline got damaged in the storm, have to use
a tuner where I didn't before, antenna clear of the trees. I can run
brief transmissions with no problem but anything over about 20 seconds
and the computer locks up. For now I'm going to spot calls I see and
run S&P, no cq's.....tx too long and power limited to 50 watts.

I'm planning on playing in OK-DX on 15 and 10 tomorrow looking
for the last few states......CQ WY and DE :)

73,
Ron
K0IDT